Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finally from Mali

Hello all;

 I think the most frustrating thing right now is simply that i cant type as fast as normal because i am in a cyber cafe to get internet, and they do not have good old querty key boards so the a and m and q and w are all switched around forcing me to type slower. i knoz stupid thing to tqlk qbout. So Mali is hot. but i am learning so much here. I wont post much today cause i spent too ,uch time on facebook but I love and miss you all and i have heard about the monthly prayer meetings that will be happening and just about cried not going to lie. that was most encouraging to me. our group is finding its way.... coke tastes better here the formula for the factory here in bamako beats all. Promise to fill you in a lot more later. Kambufo

No comments:

Post a Comment